LUTZ - JESCO CHEMICAL FEED SYSTEMS
"TURN-KEY" OR CUSTOM-DESIGNED AND BUILT
Choose our standard, pre-engineered systems for common applications or talk to us about a custom-engineered system to meet your precise needs.
IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING, DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
Backed by our extensive knowledge and experience in Chemical Feed System design and manufacture, you get one integrated solution for your specific chemical feed requirements.
REDUCE COST, INCREASE RELIABILITY
Buying a complete Chemical Feed System from Lutz-JESCO America offers many advantages. Reduce cost, facilitate start-up and maintenance, increase ststem reliability and maintain single-source system responsibility.
▪ Spill Containment Basin with Drain for preventive Maintenance
▪ Factory Assembled, using only Precision Tools and Equipment
▪ Comprehensive Warranty
▪ Design, Layout, and Engineering Assistance
▪ Established Written Specifications and Drawings for Ease of Equipment Selection and Incorporation into Master Plans
▪ Each System is Serialized for Identification of all Components
▪ Chemical Resistance Guaranteed on all Components
REDUCED COSTS, INCREASED EFFICIENCIES
▪ Reduced Cost, Streamlined Documentation, Eliminated Construction Delays, Reduced Start Up Constraints
▪ Provide system Integration while maintaining single-Source Systems Responsibility
▪ Each System is designed with Practical and Reliable Operation in Mind
▪ System is Hydrostatically Tested for Flow, Pressure and Performance at Factory
▪ Simplified Field Integration for Easy Installation and Start-up - only three field connections are required: Suction, Discharge, and Power
▪ Ease of Access to all Components (ball valves, calibration columns, relief valves, controls, etc.)
PRECISION FABRICATION, SINGLE SOURCE RESPONSIBILITY
For over 75 years, Lutz-JESCO America Corp. manufactures and sells chemical feed technology and related equipment throughout North and South America. For information on all of our products, including our Metering Pumps- and Accessories, Centrifugal Pumps, Air-operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps, our Chlorine Dioxide Systems, Chlorinators, and UV Systems, please visit our main website at www.lutzjescoamerica.com
As one of the first metering pump manufacturers in The Americas to offer complete Chemical Feed Systems, we have established ourselves over the past decade as a Chem.-Feed System Specialist.
By consistently meeting highest standards relative to the quality of our equipment, our customer service, on-time delivery, and our flexible way of conducting business, we have achieved an outstanding position within the chemical feed - technology industry.
Our company stands for industrial-, municipal-, and OEM chemical-feed solutions of highest quality, reliability, and safety.
We strive for a maximum in customer - satisfaction by being a customer oriented organization throughout the entire sales- and after sales cycle.
Lutz-JESCO America is an independent, profitable company with the goal of ongoing establishment and growth within the industry. We develop and complement our existing product line to respond to changes in market demand and customer preferences.
Markus S. Seitenberg
Executive VP / GM
ONE INTEGRATED SOLUTION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC CHEMICAL FEED REQUIREMENTS
POST - SALES SERVICES
To maintain and extend the quality of your Chemical Feed System, Lutz-JESCO offers a broad range of post sales services and technical assistance, including:
▪ Start- up Service
▪ Demand / On-call Service
▪ Maintenance Service on-site
▪ Technical support, both off- and on-site
▪ Submittals / Documentation preparation
Using only precision tools and equipment, Lutz-JESCO manufactures the highest quality Chemical Feed Systems in the market.
Our in-house production capabilities include:
▪ Plastic Fabrication
- Cutting and Welding (HD)PE, (C)PVC, standards are 1 ½” and 2” thickness
- For Tank-, Wall-, Floor- mounted Pumping Systems
- Welded by DVS certified welder, according to SKZ / DVS 2212 certifications
▪ Welding of (316) SS piping
▪ PVDF (Kynar) Fusion Welding
▪ FRP (Fiber-Reinforced Plastic) fabricated Skids
▪ Control Panel Integration / System- Wiring and Connection
IN - HOUSE PRODUCTION
Lutz-JESCO’s Chemical Feed Systems are designed and engineered completely in-house, so we take responsibility for the entire system.
Our in-house engineering services include:
▪ 3D CAD / Solidworks Mechanical engineering and modeling Design
▪ Skid structural Design, Piping Design, Routing Design
▪ P&ID drawings and Installation Drawings
▪ Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in-house
IN - HOUSE ENGINEERING
ADVANTAGES OF LUTZ JESCO CHEMICAL FEED SYSTEMS
DO YOU WANT US TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU LATER?
PLEASE COMPLETE BELOW CONTACT FORM
Lutz - Jesco Chemical Feed Systems
55 Bermar Park
Rochester, NY 14610
TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR SYSTEM SPECIALISTS, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US
LUTZ - JESCO SYSTEMS
Complete Engineering, Design, and Production
Lutz-JESCO America manufactures the highest quality Chemical Feed Systems in the market.
We Engineer, Design, and Manufacture all Chemical Feed Systems In-house, providing System Integration while maintaining single-Source Systems Responsibility..
Lutz JESCO Systems reduce your Costs, eliminate Construction Delays, reduce Start-up Constraints, and streamline Documentation.